Saturday, May 16, 2009

My life makes me laugh!

I don't know what has gotten into me lately, but I am actually laughing all. of. the. time.  My kids are particularly hilarious, but I crack myself up on a regular basis as well!!!  I guess I am a lucky gal to have such a happy life.  :)

We are currently in a countdown until the latest Yaya and Papa visit!  T minus 4 days and counting!  When I asked Kinsey what she was most excited about, she said, "Donuts for breakfast!!!!"  Papa has a quite a reputation around here!  He's the donut man!

Two MAJOR things are going to happen while they are here:  the trampoline will be assembled and so will Ben's big boy bed.  EEEEEEEK  times 2!!!  I am happy to tell you that we do have an orthepedic doctor in our neighborhood, so the many broken bones that will occur on the trampoline will be attended to immediately!  

Also--big news!!! We have 2 baby peppers growing already!  That only took a week!  It should only be a few more days before the birds get them.  Is it against the law to kill birds on your own property?  I LOATHE the birds in my yard.  LOATHE!  I guess I wouldn't feel so passionately about them if my son wasn't fascinated with bird crap.  It looks like a worm apparantly, so I have gotten to examine WAY too many splats o' crap!  "Mommy?  Mommy?  Mommy?  Is worm?  Is spid-ah?  Is ro-ee po-ee? {translation:  roly poly}"   "No, Buddy.  It's bird shit."

Excuse my mouth.  It's late.

No comments:

Post a Comment