Saturday, January 30, 2010

Potty training? Not so much!

Ok, so I woke up today all gung ho to get this diaper-free living started. I got Ben up and fed and was about to put the sponge-pants on him when I got a call from my friend, Melissa. She wanted to take the kids to the park. I hesitate for about a half a second and then say SURE! Aaaaaand, the potty training plan goes out the window. There was no way I was taking my little pee machine to a park with no plan to deal with drenched clothes.

So, off to the park we went and it was a huge success. All the kids were red-cheeked and runny nosed, and most importantly--tired! Sweet! I actually had about an hour of silence this afternoon. And that, my friends, seems to mean more to me than changing diapers for one more day!

I should also mention that Kinsey is feeling much better. Whew! But, Ben started coughing tonight. So, if he gets what we had, we could be in for another snot parade. yay. my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment