Sunday, January 31, 2010

I need to figure out how to carry a bathtub...

I got it! I finally figured it out! The key to unlocking the mystery that has become Ben's resistance to potty training--the bathtub!!! Seriously! EVERY SINGLE TIME that boy has a bath--instant pee. I can strip him, plop him on the potty, and nothing happens. But, as soon as his feet hit the water--lookout!

So, if I can just give him 4-5 baths a day, maybe we can forget about the diapers altogether! So far, that's the best idea that I have come up with. I am going to have the cleanest 3 year old boy on earth! :)

So, other than that, shall I update you on the health situation in my house? Ok. Kinsey is MUCH better. She will be going to school fo sho tomorrow. She still has a fairly nasty cough, but she is otherwise fine and dandy. But, since Ben has inherited the nasties, I will be watching him very closely. He makes me nervous when he has upper respiratory stuff. Ever since the RSV incident when he was a tiny baby, I have been nervous. So, I won't hesitate to whisk him off to the doctor, where I can pay $25 for the doc to listen to his chest and tell me that he is fine.

Doug got home tonight from his journey to Indiana. All is well in the midwest. Everyone was healthy and kicking. That's always good to hear!

So, Tuesday is Kinsey's 100 day party at school. Before this year, I had never heard of such a thing, but apparently, it's a big deal. We have a whole list of crap that we have to do for the party. Why is it that "parties" seem to equal "a bunch of crap for your mother to do"? Well, we did step one today--create a shirt with 100 things glued to it. Tomorrow I will take a picture of it. It's pretty cute, if I do say so myself! I just hope that the stuff doesn't fall off! Since I am not a seamstress (who knew?), we glued it on. Apparently, I'm not a very good gluestress either! I will give you a full rundown of the 100 day extravaganza tomorrow. I don't want to spoil everything in one sitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment