Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's been a while!

I haven't written a bunch lately because there is stuff going on that I can't talk about!  Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to keep my mouth shut!  It's impossible!  So, I have to vent to my mom.  If you want to know anything, you have to ask her!

Perhaps I should regale you with tales of my children.  They are a safe topic and friggin' hilarious!  Let me begin with my little man.  Big Bad Ben has discovered the funny noises that his body makes.  And, since he is the king of poop, his body makes PLENTY of noises!  I guess he had a bad case of gas this weekend, because he was tootin' up a storm.  Once I said, "Ben!  Did you just poop?"  He said, "I no poot Mommy, I toot!"  haha!!!  So, now he toots, says "Scu me!" and bursts into hysterical laughter.  That's my boy!

Kinsey, Kinsey, Kinsey.  She went to a University of Colorado basketball game with Doug today and had fun.  Except for the fact that she slept through most of it!  Who can sleep through a basketball game with all of it's horn blowing and cheering, but she can't sleep when it is windy outside?  Huh?   

But, she was super cute this weekend and she and Ben have become quite affectionate.  It is the cutest thing ever!  He will go up to her and give her a hug and say, "I luh you, T-E!"  (That's how he says her name.)  And, at random times she will kiss him on the head and say, "I love you, Ben!"  Then, she comes up to me and say, "Mommy, I sure do love that little guy!"  Awwww!  So, why is it that five minutes later he leaps onto her back and scratches her and she tells me to throw him out of the window??  Sibling love.  Precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment