Sunday, March 15, 2009

Real quick....

I forgot to mention Ben.  There are 2 items of note....

1.  He has exchanged his stapler for a can opener (the squeeze and turn kind, not the sharp eye-gouger-outer kind).  Doug hates that.  He thinks that a kid shouldn't play with a can opener.  I am not sure if I agree.  I am going to toss him in his crib with his can opener and a can of peas.  I bet he will figure it out!  (Is that unsafe??)

2.  This is why I don't give Doug's opinion on safety too much weight...
Friday he took the kids outside to help change our flag from the good ole stars and stripes to the more patriotic Cubs blue!  :)  While he was out there, he saw our neighbor outside so he goes to chat.  While they are chatting, Ben takes off running, trips and slams down face first onto the driveway.  So, he is currently rocking a big bruise and multiple scrapes on the center of his forehead.  I bet a can opener would do less damage than that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment