Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm soooooo lonely!!!!

Well, I am going to update my blog, since apparently I am popular!  (Thanks Karen Anderson!  I am super excited about your pink news!!!)

Here's what's the latest with me....

1.  My parents, Yaya and Papa, just left this morning.  They were here for 10 days, but it is NOT ENOUGH!  It goes way too fast and we have way too much fun!  While they were here, Doug and I managed to sneak away to Vegas, baby!  Woo-hoo!  (I have to admit, while in Vegas, I said "WOO-HOO!  Way too much!!!  Sadly, it was because I was getting free drinks, NOT because I was winning.  sigh.)

2.  Doug left last night to go on a golf trip in San Fran.  Hence, the title of this post.  Yesterday my house was full of adults and today....it's just me.  Me and two monkeys.  "Why aren't you angry with Doug for leaving you with two monkeys to go golfing???",  you might ask.  Well, I am not angry because while we were in Vegas I went shopping.  Need I say more?  I have a shiny new purse to keep me warm at night!  :)

3.  Remember the drama I was eluding to?  It's over.  And, I'm still not going to tell you what it was!  Haha, suckers!  

4.  Ben.  Ben, Ben, Ben.  I had the bright idea to get his hair cut.  It was a little unruly with all of the curls.  But, what I did not know was that lurking under the angelic curls was a little heathen!  Cutting his hair made him look older and turned him into a big, bad boy!  (Ok, he's not bad, but he's getting there!)  Since he lost his hair, he has learned how to make a fist.  And, if you get too close, you better watch out!  The fists are flying with no notice.

Check out the difference...
Before...


After...


5.  Kinsey.  She is a little diva, that's for sure.  I am hearing a lot of this type of thing, "Mom!  I want water!  Cold water!" pause.  pause.  pause.  "Um, did you HEAR me?"  How did my 5 year old turn into a 16 year old overnight?  She is hilarious and adorable (most of the time), but in these moments I can FEEL my hair turning gray.  Also, my girl LOVES to dance.  She is actually quite good!  Check out her Michael Jackson moves...



So, that is my little update.  I am currently running on fumes, since I haven't caught up on the sleep that I lost in Vegas.  So, perhaps i will be back tonight with another update:  My day alone with monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment