Sunday, April 5, 2009

The weekend is over!

Whew!  I just got the kids to bed and now I have a few hours of silence.  aaaaaah!  Doug will be home in the middle of the night and it will be nice to have everybody together again.  

We had a great weekend.  The kids were surprisingly good.  Today our only adventure was going to Walgreen's to get Easter candy for Kinsey's school Easter egg hunt.  I was happy that we got out of the house at all!

While we were playing today, I took the cutest video of Ben.  He and I were playing with a letter puzzle and singing, "The A says AH!  The A says AH!  Every letter makes a sound, the A says AH!"  etc etc etc.  If you have ever seen The Letter Factory, that song will be burned into your brain forever!  So, after I sang the song a gazillion times, he finally decided to do it.  And here we have it....


No comments:

Post a Comment