Monday, January 19, 2009

BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!

I am so happy that I live in Colorado right now!  It is so nice outside, and all of my poor friends in the midwest are freezing their you-know-whats off!!   Since today is a holiday (according to Kinsey, it is Martha Luther King Day!  haha!!) we have been playing and hanging out--no school.  We had fun playing and eating popsicles in the backyard with no coats!!  Love it!  

I was about to break out my bikini and baby oil, but I realized that I am almost 35 years old.  sigh.  No more laying out for me.  These days i get my sun in the park.  I am usually sporting some HOT tan lines by about mid-April.  :)

So, we are embarking on a new week.  That means 2 days of getting up early to work out, and 3 days to recuperate.  One of these days, I will either get used to getting up early, or I will just knock it off.  But, for now, it would be wise to tread lightly around me on Tuesdays and Thursdays!

Doug and I finally came to a decision this weekend--we are officially going to Hawaii in April!  woo-hoo!!  We have had the airplane tix purchased for a long time, but due to some crap at his work, we were on the fence.  But, we decided to go for it.  So, for the next 3 months, I get to dwell on this trip.  Where are we going to stay?  I have no idea.  What are we going to do?  I have no idea.  Are we going to visit multiple islands?  I have no idea.  As you can see, this is well thought out!  

My final thought....
My birthday is right around the corner (24 days to be exact!).  I am thinking about throwing myself a party.  Is that totally lame, or totally genius?  My thought is that I would like to have a party, but to depend on Doug to do it is just setting myself up for disappointment.  So, I may invite a fwe of my closest girlies for some margaritas and hot tubs in honor of yours truly!   Stay tuned!!!

Oh, I have been messing around with some pictures in Snapfish, and I think that this one is super cute.  Here are my two monkeys:








No comments:

Post a Comment