Thursday, January 15, 2009

My first post!!



Ok, I thought that I would give this a whirl, since I read plenty o' blogs these days....

So, here we are.:  Living in Colorado with 2 kids, a house, a husband, and very little sanity.  (Right now, my kids are eating corn dogs in the living room and I don't care!)  I like to play with my kids, read, exercise, talk on the phone, shop at Gymboree and watch trashy reality tv.  You know, a typical mom!  But, that's just it, I never thought that the words, "Typical mom" would apply to me.  What happened to my life?  7 years ago I was living in the Chicago 'burbs, working in an office, and living alone.  I never thought that I would end up here.

But, guess what?  I am veeeery happy.  Huh.  I guess life plans aren't always supposed to work out.  I am happy with the wrenches that have been thrown my way.  Whew!  I guess I am a lucky girl!

So, as soon as I get up from my lovely computer, I am going to change a poopy diaper, put Ben down for a nap and try to bribe Kinsey into taking a nap.  Right now, I am willing to give her cash and immunity from time outs.  A pretty good trade, wouldn't you agree??



Today is a challenge, hence the reason for the first entry.  I am flippin' tired!!  (Get used to that theme!)  I had Bunco last night with the ladies of the neighborhood--totally fun, and I won $50!  Nice!  But, I didn't get to bed until late, and I got up at 5:30 to work out.  Therefore, I am crabby today, so watch it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment