Thursday, January 22, 2009

What did I learn today?

Today was the day for my "Hearts for Moms" group.  It's a group at church for moms of little ones, and it offers support/advice/breakfast/babysitting.  What more could you want???

Today's topic was "Finding Time for your Husband."  Ugh.  But, it was very well put together and I was glad that I went.  I was so motivated, I even came home and made banana bread!  Now that's a good day!

The best part of my day came after I picked up the kids.  I had promised them ice cream if they were good, so of course I had to pay up.  Ice cream for lunch?  Sounds good to me!   There is nothing cuter than 2 little kids with ice cream on their faces.  They both managed to smear ice cream all over their faces and all over my car and all over my kitchen and all over their clothes.  I can only hope that they actually got some in their mouths!!

The other thing that i wanted to comment on is my son's new found obsession with Wall-E.  He asks for that movie a dozen times a day.  If he is having a fit, nothing can calm him like Wall-E.  So, needless to say, I coughed up the money to buy the darn thing, because Wall-E is my new best friend!!  And now that Ben is talking so much, it is adorable.  He actually said, "Hey Ma?  Ma?  MA?  MA!  MA!!  Wall-E can fly!  No....Wall-E fly in spaceship.  Buzz Lightyear can fly!  Ben go in spaceship?  No....  MA??  MA??  MA!!!"

Precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment