Friday, January 30, 2009

We have heat--we have drama!!

So, the last couple of days have been chock full o' drama, but I will spare you the gory details.  What you really NEED to know is that we have heat and Mama is happy!  :)  Thanks to my good friend, Karrie and her awesome husband, we have a kick-ass furnace for half the price that we were expecting to pay.  Whew!

So, enough of that.  This weekend is the Super Bowl!  woo-hoo.  (note the sarcasm.)  To me, the Super Bowl equals lots of food and watching commercials.  That's how it SHOULD be!  But, now that I have 2 monkeys in my house (not counting Doug), the Super Bowl equals every other day, plus more food.  I am sure that Doug will enjoy the game from the comforts of his cheetah chair, but I will be hiding from the kids--as usual!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment