Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Real quick...

I am determined to write SOMETHING every day, and I almost forgot today!  It was SO nice outside--almost 70 degrees!  In January!  Sheesh!  The kids and I spend the majority of the day outside and Kinsey went to bed early.  My definition of a perfect day!

One funny thing that Kinsey said...
we went to the park with her twin friends, Makenzie and Dakota.  As we were pulling into the park, Kinsey said, "Mommy, is Makenzie here yet?"  I said yes, and she said, "Good.  I am so excited to see her.  You know, that is a friendship that I am never going to let go!"

What?  She's FIVE!!!  Who says that?  She's a smarty, that's for sure!

PS--should I add a quote from Ben?  "Ma?  Ma?  Ma???  MA!!  MA!!!!!  I want eat!  I want chips!  I want cake!  Mo' cake pease!  Mo' CAKE!!!!"

1 comment:

  1. heehee. He sounds like Stewing in one of the Family Guy episodes.
    ma ma mama, mama mommy, mommy, mum, mum.
    if you have not see it then you have NO clue what Im talking about

    ReplyDelete