1. Gotten to take a shower in peace! (Doug brought the kids in to say happy birthday and then took them downstairs! I can't remember the last time I shaved my legs without an audience!)
2. Had a deeeeeeelicious cheese omelette served to me just the way I like it--brown on the outside, gooey on the inside. MMMMMMMM!!!
3. Got to run to the grocery store and gas station alone! (I actually got to listen to the radio--who knew that was a luxury?)
4. Went to my "Hearts for Moms" group at church. Wonderful speaker and even better treats!
5. Received the NICEST e-mail from my husband saying the sweetest things. And NO! I will NOT share! ;)
Now, I am going to go color with Kinsey and work on her valentines for school. What a great day! I guess 35 isn't so bad!