Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

What a wonderful day I am having!  I got to spend last evening with Chrissy, and it was nice to hang out and talk about happy things.  So far today, I have....
1.  Gotten to take a shower in peace!  (Doug brought the kids in to say happy birthday and then took them downstairs!  I can't remember the last time I shaved my legs without an audience!)

2.  Had a deeeeeeelicious cheese omelette served to me just the way I like it--brown on the outside, gooey on the inside.   MMMMMMMM!!!

3.  Got to run to the grocery store and gas station alone!  (I actually got to listen to the radio--who knew that was a luxury?)

4.  Went to my "Hearts for Moms" group at church.  Wonderful speaker and even better treats!

5.  Received the NICEST e-mail from my husband saying the sweetest things.  And NO!  I will NOT share!  ;)

Now, I am going to go color with Kinsey and work on her valentines for school.   What a great day!  I guess 35 isn't so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment