Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Oscars are over, and so is the weekend

So, after waiting forever to watch the Oscar's, they are now over.  It was a great show and I was thrilled to see Angie Jo get snubbed!  hee hee!  (I am NOT a fan of Angelina Jolie.  She stole my man!!!)

Anyway, it was a good weekend.  Those little kids of mine are heeeeelarious!!  Tonight, Kinsey thought that it would be funny to learn how to gargle.  Who does that?  So, she tried and tried and finally got it right.  But, did you know that if you laugh and gargle at the same time, water shoots all over your face and your little brother?  And, did you know that if you gargle enough, your little brother will try to do it and shoot water all over himself?  Did you know that?

Oh, and give me props....I actually had a sparkling clean kitchen this morning at 10:00!!!  But, sadly, at 10:05 it was covered in Fruity Pebbles, apple slices and pop tarts.  sigh.

Here are a couple of recent pics of the reasons why my kitchen will never be clean...







No comments:

Post a Comment