Thursday, February 5, 2009

So, it's my turn....

I've got issues, people.  SERIOUS issues.  I woke up this morning and my stomach was NOT pleased with me.  I even skipped my boot camp class today, so you know that something is afoot.  I have spent the day counting the minutes until bedtime.  Is that a bad thing?  I am down to 60!  

Doug and Kinsey are out on their "date".  It's pretty cute.  They go to University of Northern Colorado basketball games together.  It's their thang.  I like it, because I get a date night with my little man.  But, poor Ben's fancy date consisted of a hot dog, a bath and a movie.  That's all I got.

I will be rallying tomorrow, because Doug is taking me out for my birthday!  (Even though my birthday is a week away, but whatever.)  He lined up a babysitter and said that he was making plans.  As long as these plans consist of something a little quieter than TGIFridays, I am in!

No comments:

Post a Comment