Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So, I recently learned that my husband reads this.

Hmmm, I suppose I should apologize if I have made any disparaging remarks and reiterate the rock star status to which he was elevated for my surprise party!  Love ya!!  :)

There is some drama going on in our lives right now, but I am not at liberty to discuss it.  I just like to keep the mystery alive.  (For all of you who are trying to figure it out, NO it's not a baby and NO it's not a divorce.  That's all I'm gonna say!)  Anyway, the drama is certainly making this life resemble a roller coaster.  wheeeeeeeeeee!

So, have I ever talked about my friend Anne?  She is leaving next week to go to the Ukraine to adopt a beautiful little girl named Alina.  Alina has Down Syndrome and she is SO lucky to get to grow up in that house.  Anne already has 3 kids, Noah, Caleb, and Meg, so Alina better watch out!  She better learn to be real tough real fast!  But, I am super happy for this family and I can't wait to meet their new addition!  Lucky Alina should be her name!!

One more thing...
Tomorrow I am going to be hiring a personal trainer.  She is a bad ass.  (I try not to swear a lot in this blog, but this time, it is appropriate!)  She has been kicking my butt at boot camp for almost a year, and I decided to step it up a notch.  Personalize butt kicking!  You would be surprised at how expensive personalized butt kicking can be!  (Therefore I had to wait for a generous birthday gift to make it happen.)  But, I hope to come out of this a better, stonger bad ass than I already am!  Watch out losers!  Not only will I be stronger and tougher, I've notice that I've gotten ballsier in my old age, so do NOT get in my way.  You won't be happy with the results!  (I also expect to start saying "You got served!" and "BooooYA!"  Sounds cool, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment